A collection of materials mostly about medieval philosophy and related areas.
Medieval and Early Modern Philosophers
Albert the Great
- The Albertus Magnus e-corpus: downloadable opera omnia, as well as some browsable texts.
- The Albertus Magnus Institute, Cologne: biography, bibliography, status updates about the Cologne edition (in German), as well as the digital edition of the Cologne volumes (subscription required).
John of Mirecourt
- The first book of his Sentences commentary is available online. The editing project seems to be inactive now, but they do keep the site alive.
- The Peter Auriol Homepage, with status updates of the current editing project, bio, comprehensive bibliography, and links.
- The Adam-Tannery Ouvres is available on Gallica.
- The Electronic Grosseteste Database: (almost) complete works in Latin, with bibliography.
There is a plethora of resources related to Aquinas, this is a very limited selection.
- Corpus Thomisticum with the electronic edition of the Leonine, searchable.
- If one needs the page numbers from the real Leonine, Sydney Penner’s great website has a reference page, with download links to most volumes.
- The New Advent Summa: perhaps not the best available translation, but it’s complete.
- Alfred Freddoso’s new translation of the Summa, still in progress.
- A collection of Aquinas’s other works in English, available online.
- A bilingual edition of the Dialogus.